Saturday, December 23, 2006

Happy Christmas

Apologies for the long absence...I might even get back to posting after Christmas - right now the words section of my brain has been highjacked by the food and present making part - not enough megs to complete all applications without crashing!

Have a wonderful Christmas all my blogging friends - I've really enjoyed meeting you this year and discovering such a wonderful community full of warmth, wit and wisdom.


Here is a virtual mince pie for you -succulent spiced fruit and crumbly pastry.
Lots of love to you all

8 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to you, and thanks for the piece of pie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yu-ummy!

    Merry merry Christmas to you and yours, I couldn't have said it better!

    I'm so honored to count you and the internets among my blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas Kit
    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyous Christmas and all the best for the New Year Kit! The virtual pie was excellent I must say! Your homemade cards and tags hopefully should arrive next week if the mail gods are kind... I sent them out almost 2 weeks ago! Fingers crossed!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas, Kit.

    I have always wanted to try mince pie but never have. It has been on my list of intriguing foods ever since I found out that it is one of only two foods in the world that my father refuses to eat (the other is asparagus). I have wanted to taste it ever since.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Merry Christmas Kit!

    ReplyDelete
  7. mmm...looks yummy!

    Mary, mom to many

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments - I appreciate every one!