Thanks Robyn for this fabulous blog award!
Now it's my turn to pass it on to five other fabulous bloggers that I read with pleasure every time their name pops up on my Bloglines reader. Seeing as it's the time of the SA Blog Awards, I thought I'd make this an African theme and nominate my own five top African blogs
Planet Nomad for wonderful writing from the top of Africa.
Reluctant Memsahib for evocative musing from the middle of Africa.
Homemade Heaven for loads of recipes from just down the road in Cape Town.
Charlotte's Web - great writing by a South African in a small town in Germany
Cooksister - fabulous recipes and writing from a South African in London.
To accept this award, these lovely bloggers need to follow these rules:
1 Pass it on to five other Fabulous Bloggers in a post.
2 Include the person that gave you the award, and link it back to them.
3 List five of your Fabulous addictions in the post.
So my five addictions ...
1. Chocolate has to be at number one, the darker the better, but in times of stress even Smarties will do.
2. A novel, the more escapist the better, but it must be well written with believable characters and not have too many spelling mistakes or it will drive me crazy.
3. Rooibos tea - it's doesn't have the caffeine that coffee pulls you in with, but it is a habit, and now I take teabags with me when I travel, just in case.
4. Bloglines - I try not to open it first in the morning, but the minute my attention wanders from my work, there it is with lots of tantalising posts lined up for me to read.
5. Marmalade - I can live without it, but why even try when it tastes so good on a piece of fresh homemade bread.